Fairy tales are part of childhood. Story for good night was a fairy tale with beautiful princess or queen, brave prince and naughty witch who owes black cat or black bird. In fairy tales, life is black and white, and always is happy ending. Good guys win, beautiful women get married, and bad witches died.
Cruel reality offers different lessons and different endings, but still some illusions and misleads are alive.
We can recognize new version of ancient fairy tales.
– Cinderella – that poor girl met prince, she lost shoe and he found her and later they were happy. Cinderella’s stepsisters were punished, the same as her bad stepmother. So some women believe that is enough only to lean on handsome man who will solve all their problems, that they don’t need to work and earn money because their man will be hero and service for all. In this fairy tale evil stepsister can have advantage, if she is business woman who earn enough to buy expensive shoes and to drive home alone.
– Sleeping beauty – just sleep at home and your Mr. right will wake you up with a kiss. You don’t need to go out to meet someone, fate will deliver that man at your door. This woman got her prince, but you can meet eventually postman with alerts because of your big unpaid bills.
– Hanzel and Gretel – brave brother rescues his sister from bad witch. In reality, that witch can be your mother in law and Hanzel will not save you from her, because you will do accord her wishes. Men can be very hard to handle if you don’t respect his mother.
– Little siren – she cut her hair because she fall in love in human, but that king went with other woman. She was happy to do sacrifice for him. But if you think that your destiny is to make sacrifice to man, and that he will be grateful to you, you are wrong. Being someone’s mistress is not grateful role.
– RedRiding hood – yes that nasty wolf tried to eat you when you met him, but it doesn’t mean that all aggressive guys are bad. Sometimes your prince will be provocative and nasty as wolf, but he will not eat you, he will test you if you can can handle challenges.
Belief in fairy tales means you are still under illusion. Your destiny is in your hands, not in hands of God, fate, or your shrink. The best choices are ours, because we are responsible for them.